I'm having a tough time thinking of positives this week, cause it has been a long work week. However, I can't dwell.....time to find some positives!
1. The weather really cooled off after a huge thunderstorm on Sunday, so my dad and I were able to run on Monday and Tuesday without dying of heat stroke!
2. I got the Garmin Forerunner!! And my dad LOVED it, we were total nerds together :)
3. Collin sent me a super sweet note (along with a check!), telling me how much he appreciates me and the things I do to look out for him and the things I do for other people. I don't really do what I do (nice gestures) for recognition, but it's nice to be told by someone I love so much that he appreciates the things I do for him.
4. My running is getting back on track. I am focusing on NOT being lazy and committing to running 3 times a week. I need to get my distances up, or run more frequently, cause I would like to be running 10 miles a week.
5. Thank goodness for good friends :)