With Christmas, and being home for the wedding, I have totally failed at my blog updates. However, I figure someone out there reads this (I know this since I have friends who quote my blog posts to me sometimes), so I might as well update.
1. Christmas has come and gone, which means I can get myself back on the healthy eating bandwagon and start prepping for my flyboy to come home. Of course I can't get into any specifics, but I am getting pumped. Which leads to.....
2. My flyboy is coming home! I can't express how thrilled I am. I haven't cried many tears, and I held most of them in the day he left, so I am pretty sure when I see him my eyes will be floating out their sockets cause several months of pent up tears will be flowing out. The difference is these will be happy tears.
3. I am headed to Colorado on Thursday for a few glorious days with a few of my favorite people. I seriously wish my boy would be there, since we have spent the last 4 New Years together, and this 5th one will be our first apart. However, please refer to #2.......my excitement cannot be squashed :)
4. I have spent the last month watching One Tree Hill from start to finish. I am now in the 6th season. I am thoroughly enjoying it, and even better, I gave up on the show the first time around during the 1st or 2nd season. So after that point, it was all new! So not only is it a great show, it's a show I've never seen before. (I have a tendency to rewatch and reread).
5. I am finishing book #46 for the year today. My goal was 50 new books, and I am not sure that I'm going to make it......that's 4 books in 4 days! But with travelling and snow lodges and warm fires in Colorado, I think I stand a chance. Plus, the ultimate goal was 100 books during my 101 in 1001, and as soon as I finish book #46, I will be at 70 for my 101 in 1001 goal!
That's the basic gist of my life at the moment. I'll try not to be a stranger!